Saturday 1 February 2014

Day 1 28 Drawings Later, 2014

Here we are again.

For the first day of the 28 Drawing Later Challenge I though I'd draw me so I would be eaasy to identify.

This year I am working on a big project, based around people exploring aspects of themselves through clothing and props.

On Thursday I had a rumage around in the prop box and found this jester's hat that I had made from paper, and thought being a joker would be a rather fun thing to be - and hopefully be entertaining for the rest of you. Originally this was only to be for today's drawing, but I think that this may well make a good painting - perhaps with some else posing, though, we'll see. (Although, yes, I know it isn't a brilliant likeness - the jaw line is wrong, amongst other stuff.)

Anyway, hope you like it and good luck with your own drawing - you are all taking part, aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment